The locations where the Hertz mobile Wi-Fi hotspot service can be obtained from include:
- Germany airports - Berlin Schonefeld, Berlin Tegel, Cologne, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt Hahn, Hamburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Memmingen, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, and Weeze
- Germany downtown - Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, and Stuttgart
- Italy airports - Alghero, Bari, Bergamo, Cagliari, Catania, Florence, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Olbia, Palermo, Pisa, Rome Ciampino, Rome Fiumicino,Turin, Venice and Verona.
- Spain airports - Alicante, Barcelona, Bilbao, Gerona, Madrid, Malaga Airport, San Sebastian, Santander, Seville, and Valencia.
- Spain downtown - Barcelona Railway Station, Madrid Delicias, Malaga Railway Station, and Seville Railway Station
Hertz also offers a Mobile Wi-Fi service in
and the Canary Islands. Service features may vary depending on the country.
Customers can find out more information or book via their Hertz country website or by contacting the Hertz call center of their country or at the locations.
The offer is subject to availability at time of pickup and is for use within the country where originally rented. One-way rentals are not included.
Hertz Press Contact
KetchumT: +44 (0) 207 611 3597E:
Notes to editors
The Hertz Corporation (
) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in
. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in
. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries.
Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.