(All amounts in Canadian dollars)
OAKVILLE, ON, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Inc. (TSX: THI, NYSE: THI) today announced the Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.26 per common share payable to shareholders of record as of August 19 th, 2013. The dividend is payable on September 4 th, 2013.
Dividends are declared and paid in Canadian dollars to all shareholders with Canadian resident addresses. For U.S. shareholders, dividends paid will be converted to U.S. dollars based on prevailing exchange rates at the time of conversion by Tim Hortons for registered shareholders and by Clearing and Depository Services Inc. for beneficial shareholders. The declaration and payment of all future dividends remain subject to the discretion of the Company's Board of Directors.
Tim Hortons Inc. OverviewTim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. As of June 30 th, 2013, Tim Hortons had 4,304 systemwide restaurants, including 3,468 in Canada, 807 in the United States and 29 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV