- Increased adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $0.99, up 11.2% over last year’s $0.89 per diluted share;
- Expanded adjusted gross margin to 35.2% on adjusted revenues of $532.6 million, increasing 360 basis points from 31.6% in the year-ago period;
- Grew adjusted operating income margin to 14.2%, increasing 210 basis points from 12.1% in the year-ago period;
- Purchased 584,198 shares of Belden common stock for $31.25 million during the quarter; and
- Raised the midpoint of full-year guidance for fiscal 2013 adjusted revenue to $2.09 – $2.12 billion and adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $3.54 - $3.69.
Belden Reports Solid Results In Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.