CALGARY, Alberta, August 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
PENN WEST PETROLEUM LTD. (TSX - PWT; NYSE - PWE)("PENN WEST") is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors has declared a third quarter 2013 dividend of $0.14 per share to be paid on October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013. Shareholders are advised that this dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.
Penn West shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol PWT and on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PWE. All dollar amounts herein are in Canadian Dollars.
For further information: PENN WEST EXPLORATION Penn West Plaza Suite 200, 207 - 9 th Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta T2P 1K3 Phone: +1-403-777-2500 Fax: +1-403-777-2699 Toll Free: 1-866-693-2707 Website: http://www.pennwest.comInvestor Relations: Toll Free: 1-888-770-2633 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Clayton Paradis, Manager, Investor Relations Phone: +1-403-539-6343 E-mail: email@example.com (PWT. PWE) SOURCE Penn West Exploration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV