- Core Funds from Operations (“Core FFO”) of $0.16 per diluted share, a 23.1% increase compared to $0.13 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Funds from Operations (“FFO”), as defined by the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (“NAREIT”), of $0.13 per diluted share, an 8.3% increase compared to $0.12 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Net loss of $3.6 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $1.9 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Portfolio occupancy and percentage leased of 95.5% at quarter end.
- Executed over 1,345,000 square feet of new, renewal and expansion leases in the first six months of 2013.
- Completed the listing of the Company’s common shares on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CSG”.
Chambers Street – Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.