MELVILLE, N.Y., Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- E4D Technologies, LLC, the award-winning developer of digital technologies for dentistry, and Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSIC), will showcase the E4D NEVO Scanner and Design Center at the Henry Schein Business of Dentistry Conference in Las Vegas, NV from August 8 – August 10, 2013.
The conference, which features a range of products geared to make the dental practice more efficient, will be the largest in the six-year history of the event, attracting more than 1,200 dental industry professionals, up from 800 in the prior year. Business of Dentistry attendees will enjoy the first professional exhibition of the E4D NEVO System, which is expected to begin shipping in September for customers in the U.S. and Canada, and later this year for those in Australia and New Zealand.
Available exclusively in those countries from Henry Schein, the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners, the E4D NEVO Scanner and Design Center represents a new level of precision, proficiency and productivity versus prior E4D systems.
"We are excited to offer this first professional demonstration of NEVO technology to dental industry professionals," said Mark Quadling, CEO of E4D Technologies. "Earlier this summer, we held sneak-peak demonstrations for industry leaders, and enjoyed rave reviews from the practitioners who used NEVO. We look forward to showing the rest of the world the power of this new digital technology."The NEVO Scanner technology is based upon years of experience with powder-free image capture in the intraoral environment and is the first scanner to use E4D's patent-pending blue laser technology, which provides exceptional quality of data capture, video-rate speed and ease of use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV