- Net income for the second quarter of 2013 increased 17% to $10.8 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, compared to $9.2 million, or $0.51 per diluted share, in the same period of 2012.
- Income from operations before interest income and income taxes in the second quarter of 2013 increased 15% to $17.2 million, compared to $15.0 million in the same period of 2012.
- Second quarter 2013 revenues increased 9% to $80.9 million, compared to $74.5 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net course registrations increased to approximately 99,500 in the second quarter of 2013, a year-over-year increase of 7%.
- Net course registrations by new students in the second quarter of 2013 were approximately 17,900, a decrease of approximately -9% over the same period of 2012.
American Public Education Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts