Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN):
|Conference call:||Today – August 8 at 10:00 a.m. ET|
|Webcast / Replay URL:|
|The replay will be available on the Internet for 90 days.|
|Dial-in number:||800/698-5986 (no pass code required)|
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a provider of digital equipment, screens and managed services as well as specialty lighting equipment, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Second Quarter Summary
- Net revenues were $24.4 million. Screen sales rose approximately 18 percent to $3.9 million and the lighting segment achieved quarterly net revenue of $2.9 million, which includes a noteworthy contribution from the completion of the World Trade Center lighting project.
- Operating income was $1.4 million, which was positively impacted by an increase in gross profit margin to 19.2%, compared to 13.6% the prior year.
- Achieved diluted earnings per share of $0.09.
Second Quarter ResultsNet revenues amounted to $24.4 million, compared to Q2 ‘12 net revenues of $46.7 million. The decline was largely expected as the cinema industry’s shift to a digital equipment platform continues to wind down. Sales of theatre products and services were $21.5 million, versus $46.0 million a year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV