- Revenue grew 26% to $334.3 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 driven by organic growth.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 38% to $0.40 and adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 32% to $0.41.
- Strong cash flows resulted in cash and cash equivalents that totaled $187.9 million at June 30, 2013.
- Year-to-date signed contract awards totaled $1.3 billion at June 30, 2013 and the sales pipeline remained strong at $2.2 billion.
- The Company completed a two-for-one stock split effective June 28, 2013. All common stock and per share amounts have been adjusted for the stock split.
- Subsequent to quarter end, the Company announced the acquisition of Health Management Limited, establishing a UK foothold in the independent health assessment market.
MAXIMUS Reports Financial Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.