- Adjusted EBITDA, as defined below, for the second quarter of 2013 was $4.4 million versus $2.9 million in the prior-year period.
- At its Silver Slipper Casino in Hancock County, Mississippi for the second quarter 2013, the Company recorded revenue of $13.4 million and adjusted EBITDA of $2.5 million. The Silver Slipper Casino was acquired on October 1, 2012.
- At its Rising Star Casino Resort for the second quarter 2013, the Company recorded revenue of $17.8 million compared to revenue of $22.3 million in the prior-year quarter due to increased competition from recently opened Ohio casinos. Rising Star adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter 2013 was $1.8 million versus $2.8 million in the prior-year quarter.
- Northern Nevada casino revenue for the second quarter of 2013 was $5.2 million, comparable with the prior-year period. Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter 2013 was $1.1 million, an increase from $1.0 million in the prior-year period.
- In April 2013, the Company announced that its lease with an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation for the Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada has been extended and is now scheduled to expire on August 31, 2018. All other terms of the lease remain unchanged.
- As of June 30, 2013, Full House Resorts had $22.8 million in cash and $66.3 million in outstanding debt on its balance sheet.
- On August 2, 2013, the Company received a commitment for a $10.0 million loan from its first lien facility lenders led by Capital One. The terms and conditions of the commitment, subject to completion of loan documentation, are: the First Lien Credit Agreement (1) will be increased by $10.0 million; (2) interest rate will be lowered by 1.0%; (3) will be extended to a new maturity date of June 29, 2016; and (4) certain financial ratio covenants will be revised to accommodate the additional extension of credit. The new First Lien Credit Agreement contracts are currently being drafted. The proceeds will be used to fund a portion of the $17.5 million construction of a 140-room hotel at the Company’s Silver Slipper property. The remaining $7.5 million of the construction will be funded from available cash. The Company anticipates closing the loan, signing construction contracts, and giving a notice-to-proceed within the next 30 days, and estimates that construction will take approximately one year from ground-breaking.
Full House Resorts Announces Three And Six-Month Results For The Period Ended June 30, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts