- Second quarter revenues of $125 million, up 11% sequentially;
- Improvement in non-GAAP gross margin to 35%, non-GAAP operating margin to 21% and non-GAAP net margin to 15%;
- EBITDA of $27 million for the quarter, $12 million increase from prior quarter;
- Forecasts revenues of $130 to $140 million in the third quarter of 2013, representing 8 percent mid-range growth;
- End of quarter cash balance of $117 million, shareholders’ equity at $184 million and strong balance sheet ratios.
- Recently completed a successful rights offering to shareholders raising a total of approximately $40 million.
TowerJazz Presents Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts