- On April 30, 2013, ETE contributed its 60% interest in ETP Holdco Corporation (“Holdco”) to Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (“ETP”) for approximately 49.5 million ETP common units and $1.4 billion in cash, less $68 million of estimated closing adjustments. ETE used a portion of the proceeds to repay borrowings of $1.10 billion on its Senior Secured Term Loan Agreement.
- On April 30, 2013, Southern Union Company (“Southern Union”) contributed to Regency Energy Partners LP (“Regency”) all of the issued and outstanding membership interest in Southern Union Gathering Company, LLC, and its subsidiaries.
- On May 6, 2013, the Partnership's subsidiaries, Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. and Lone Star NGL LLC, announced that long-term, fee-based agreements have been executed with an anchor tenant to move forward with a liquefied petroleum gas (“LPG”) export/import project.
- On April 1, 2013, ETE redeemed of all of its outstanding Series A Convertible Preferred Units from Regency GP Acquirer L.P. for cash consideration of $340 million, including a redemption premium of $40 million, plus accrued interest.
Energy Transfer Equity Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts