Velti Schedules Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release For Aug. 20, 2013
Velti (NASDAQ: VELT), the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology, will announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market close on August 20, 2013.
The company will host a conference call at 1:30 PM PT that same day to discuss these results. The conference call can be accessed at (877) 394-0087 or (678) 894-3938 (International), conference ID# 30370089. The call will also be broadcast simultaneously at http://investors.velti.com. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available for three month on the Events section of the investor website at http://investors.velti.com/events.cfm. To listen to the telephone replay, call toll-free (877) 415-4117 or (708) 290-1138 (International), conference ID# 30370089. The telephone replay will be available from 4:30 PM PT Aug. 20 through Aug. 27, 2013. Additional investor information can be accessed at http://velti.com.
Velti is the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology and solutions that enable brands, advertising agencies, mobile operators and media to implement highly targeted, interactive and measurable campaigns by communicating with and engaging consumers via their mobile devices. The Velti platform, called Velti mGage™, allows customers to use mobile and traditional media to reach targeted consumers, engage the consumer through the mobile Internet and applications, convert them into customers and continue to actively manage the relationship through the mobile channel. Velti is a publicly-held corporation based in Jersey, and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol VELT. For more information, visit www.velti.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV