Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tenaris (TS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.63 (1.4%) to $45.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,161,101 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,111,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.40-$45.33 after having opened the day at $44.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.42. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery (CBAK), up 8.3%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations (GAI), up 7.4%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 7.1% and Euro Tech Holdings Company (CLWT), up 4.7%.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV