WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fifth Street Finance Corp. (Nasdaq:FSC) ("Fifth Street" or "we") announces its financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Third Fiscal Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Net investment income for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 was $30.4 million or $0.26 per share, as compared to $21.9 million or $0.27 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012;
- Net asset value per share was $9.90 as of June 30, 2013, as compared to $9.85 as of June 30, 2012;
- Net realized and unrealized losses for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 were $4.4 million or $0.04 per share, as compared to net realized and unrealized gains of $0.2 million or $0.00 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012; and
- No investments were on non-accrual status as of June 30, 2013.
Fourth Fiscal Quarter 2013 and First Fiscal Quarter 2014 Dividend DeclarationsTo date, our Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2013 and the first fiscal quarter of 2014 as follows:
- $0.0958 per share, which was paid on July 31, 2013 to stockholders of record on July 15, 2013;
- $0.0958 per share, payable on August 30, 2013 to stockholders of record on August 15, 2013;
- $0.0958 per share, payable on September 30, 2013 to stockholders of record on September 13, 2013;
- $0.0958 per share, payable on October 31, 2013 to stockholders of record on October 15, 2013; and
- $0.0958 per share, payable on November 29, 2013 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV