DUBLIN, Ireland, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc. (Nasdaq:PRTA), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases, announced that Gene Kinney, PhD, the Company's Chief Scientific Officer and Head of Research and Development, will be presenting at the Wedbush Securities Life Sciences Management Access Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, at 10:20 AM ET. The conference will be held at the Le Parker Meridien in New York.
A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.prothena.com . Following the live presentation, a reply of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 90 days.
About ProthenaProthena Corporation plc is a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding and cell adhesion, particularly on the discovery and development of potential therapeutic monoclonal antibodies directed specifically to disease-causing proteins. These potential therapies have a broad range of indications, including AL and AA forms of amyloidosis (NEOD001), Parkinson's disease and related synucleinopathies (PRX002) and novel cell adhesion targets involved in inflammatory disease and metastatic cancers (PRX003). For more information, please visit the Company's web site at www.prothena.com .
CONTACT: Investors: Tran Nguyen, CFO 650-837-8535, IR@prothena.com Media: Anita Kawatra 646-256-5116, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV