- Total revenue increased 40% quarter-over-quarter to $10.7 million driven primarily by a significant increase in the number of properties leased during the quarter
- Achieved record leasing pace, increasing the number of leased properties by 1,197 or 50% quarter-over-quarter
- Reported, as a new metric, estimated net asset value of $18.95 per fully diluted share
- Occupancy for stabilized properties increased two percentage points to 94% from 92% quarter-over-quarter
- Occupancy for properties owned six months or longer increased six percentage points to 87% from 81% quarter-over-quarter
- Net operating income, reported as a new metric, increased 79% quarter-over-quarter to $3.1 million
- Owned portfolio of 5,571 single-family properties, of which 3,610 properties were leased, resulting in aggregate portfolio occupancy of 65% as of June 30, 2013.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.