Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE-GTY) (“Getty” or the “Company”) announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
David B. Driscoll, the Company’s President and CEO stated, “This quarter marked some notable milestones as we move towards executing the final pieces of the Marketing transition. In particular, there has been notable progress on asset sales especially with respect to our terminals and, after the end of the second quarter, the sale of one of our Manhattan locations for more than $20 million. We also have invested significant time and resources in the Lukoil litigation which, as previously disclosed, settled in early July producing a favorable result for the Company. In addition to the proceeds we expect to receive and the elimination of significant litigation expenses related to this matter, the settlement will enable management to refocus its efforts on operations and accretive opportunities as we move forward. We also completed an accretive $72.5 million acquisition in the quarter. While we still have work to do, more of our attention is being directed towards growing the Company and our long-term sustainable cash flow.”
- Net Income of $12.7 million, or $0.38 per share, including the benefit from the Lukoil Settlement (as defined below) of $0.19 per share as a result of the partial reduction of the Company’s bad debt reserve
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts