SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) today announced that it will report results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 after the market closes.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 2:00 p.m. PDT/ 5:00 p.m. EDT and will be hosted by Joshua H. Levine, president and chief executive officer and Derek Bertocci, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
The conference call dial-in numbers are 1-877-415-3183 ( USA) or 1-857-244-7326 (International), Conference ID: 43627074. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning August 27, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PDT/ 7:00 p.m. EDT and ending on September 3, 2013. The replay telephone number is 1-888-286-8010 ( USA) or 1-617-801-6888 (International), Conference ID: 14266989.
A live webcast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at
http://www.accuray.com/investors. A webcast replay can be accessed on the corporate website beginning
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at approximately
5:00 p.m. PDT/
8:00 p.m. EDT. The replay will remain available until Accuray announces its results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014, ending
September 30, 2013.
About AccurayAccuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV