- Net revenue, excluding the Company’s direct response television marketing business (“DRTV”), increased $4.0 million, or 10.8%, for the quarter and $16.9 million, or 23.2%, for the first half of 2013.
- Business segment net revenue grew $0.8 million or 2.6%.
- Direct to consumer segment net revenue excluding DRTV increased by $3.3 million or 37.8%.
- Net revenue including DRTV was $44.5 million for the quarter.
- Operating expenses declined $2.5 million, or 8.2%, to 61.8% of net revenue.
- Net income increased $9.9 million to $7.9 million, or $0.35 per diluted share, inclusive of a gain on the sale of Real Goods Solar, Inc. (“Real Goods Solar” or “RSOL”) common stock.
- Working capital ratio improved on a quarterly sequential basis to 2.1 times from 1.7 times at March 31, 2013.
- The Company ended the quarter with a cash balance of $17.5 million.
Gaiam Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts