During the second quarter of 2013, the Company opened three Joe’s Crab Shack restaurants – in Deptford, NJ, West Nyack, NY and Riverhead, NY - and one Brick House Tavern + Tap in Parker, CO that was converted from a Joe’s. Subsequent to the end of the current quarter, one additional Joe’s Crab Shack restaurant was opened in Harlem, NY. As of August 7, 2013, the Company has opened seven restaurants in fiscal 2013. For the remainder of the fiscal year, we expect to open as many as seven more restaurants, four of which will be new Joe’s Crab Shack restaurants, one new Brick House Tavern + Tap and converting as many as two existing restaurants to Brick House Tavern + Tap.
We will host a conference call to discuss our second quarter financial results today at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Hosting the call will be Ray Blanchette, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Dixon, President and Chief Financial Officer. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-271-8586 or for international callers by dialing 913-312-1469. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 8218938. The replay will be available until August 14, 2013. The call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at www.igniterestaurants.com under the investor relations section.About Ignite Restaurant Group At the end of the second quarter 2013, Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. owned and operated 134 Joe's Crab Shacks, 186 Romano's Macaroni Grills and 16 Brick House Tavern + Taps. Ignite also franchised five Romano's Macaroni Grills in the United States and 19 units throughout the U.S. territories and foreign countries. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV