PowerSecure International, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWR) today reported its second quarter 2013 results. Highlights include:
- Revenues increase 85.4 percent y-o-y to $70.2 million
- Operating margin expands 3.3 percentage points y-o-y to 4.9 percent
- GAAP EPS increases by $0.02 y-o-y from $0.09 to $0.11
- Non-GAAP EPS increases by $0.08 y-o-y from $0.04 to $0.12 (see non-GAAP discussion and reconciliation, below)
- EBITDA increases nearly 150 percent to $5.9 million (see non-GAAP discussion and reconciliation, below)
“Our record second quarter results and all time high backlog illustrate the continued momentum we are seeing across our business as we deliver differentiated, best-in-class solutions to our customers. In addition, we are very pleased with the strong performance of our two most recent acquisitions out of the gate, as our new ESCO and Solais businesses delivered second quarter revenues of $12.3 million and $1.6 million, respectively,” said Sidney Hinton, chief executive officer of PowerSecure.
“With increasing revenues and EPS, a strong balance sheet, growing EBITDA from operations, a backlog that has grown even faster than our revenues, and added strength from our recent strategic acquisitions, PowerSecure has never been in a stronger position for long term success,” Hinton added.
Second Quarter 2013:PowerSecure’s second quarter 2013 (2Q 2013) revenues of $70.2 million, an increase of $32.3 million, or 85.4 percent, from the second quarter of 2012 (2Q 2012), were driven by a 46.1 percent year-over-year (y-o-y) increase in revenues from distributed generation products, a 133.2 percent y-o-y increase in revenues from utility infrastructure products and services, and an 87.1 percent y-o-y increase in revenues from energy efficiency products and services.
|($ in 000's)||2Q13||2Q12||$||%|
|Revenue by Product/Service|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV