As of June 30, 2013, on a cumulative accrual basis, 2.40 MMBOE (23%) of the Trust’s total 10.61 MMBOE have been produced and sold. Based on the Trust’s reserve report for the underlying properties as of December 31, 2012, the 11.79 MMBOE of reserves (10.61 MMBOE to the 90% net profits interest) are projected to be produced from the underlying properties prior to December 31, 2021. Additionally, the year-end reserve report reflects an expected year over year decline rate of approximately 9.0% between 2013 and 2021. However, cash distributions to unitholders may decline at a faster rate than the rate of production due to fixed and semi-variable costs attributable to the underlying properties, or if expected future development is delayed, reduced or cancelled.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including all statements made in this press release other than statements of historical fact. No assurances can be given that such statements will prove to be correct. The announced distributable amount is based, in part, on the amount of cash received or expected to be received by the Trust from Whiting Petroleum Corporation pursuant to the net profits interest with respect to the relevant quarterly period. Any differences in actual cash receipts by the Trust could affect this distributable amount. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include expenses of the Trust, fluctuations in oil and natural gas prices, uncertainty of estimates of oil and natural gas reserves and production, risks inherent in the operation, production and development of oil and gas properties, and future production and development costs. Statements made in this press release are qualified by the cautionary statements made in this press release. The Trustee does not intend, and assumes no obligation, to update any of the statements included in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV