The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETRADE) (NASDAQ: ETFC).
On August 6, 2013, ETRADE disclosed in a Form 10-Q filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that, on July 11, 2013, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) advised the Company that it was investigating the order routing practices of two of the Company’s units - E*Trade Securities LLC and G1 Execution Services LLC.
In connection with the disclosure, ETRADE stated that regulators “may initiate investigations into the company’s historical practices which could subject it to monetary penalties and cease-and-desist orders . . . prompt claims by customers of E*Trade Securities LLC . . . [and] materially and adversely affect the company’s broker-dealer businesses.”
Since the above news, ETFC shares have dropped over 3% during trading on August 7, 2013.Persons with relevant information, and ETFC shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.833.6245. Additional information, including a link to download ETRADE’s latest Form 10-Q filing, is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/etfc. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV