Exelis (NYSE: XLS) today announced that Chief Executive Officer and President David F. Melcher will present at Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference in New York City on Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
The presentation will also be webcast live at www.exelisinc.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be also available on the site.
Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense, information and services company that leverages a 50-year legacy of deep customer knowledge and technical expertise to deliver affordable, mission-critical solutions for global customers. We are a leader in critical networks, ISR and analytics, electronic warfare, navigation, sensors, air traffic solutions, communications, and information systems as have strong positions in composite aerostructures, logistics, and technical services. Headquartered in McLean, Va., the company employs about 19,000 people and generated 2012 sales of $5.5 billion. For more information, visit our website at
www.exelisinc.com or connect with us on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV