DEERFIELD, Ill., Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ: USTR) announced that S. David Bent, Senior Vice President of eBusiness Services and Corporate Chief Information Officer, will be leaving United Stationers later this month to pursue a new career opportunity.
Cody Phipps, President and Chief Executive Officer commented, "Dave has provided strong leadership in the development and strengthening of the Company's information technology portfolio. We respect his decision to leave the company and wish him well in his future endeavors."
This news release contains forward-looking statements that are not strictly historical in nature. These statements are based on management's current expectations, forecasts and assumptions. This means they involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied here. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to the following: United's reliance on key customers, and the risks inherent in continuing or increased customer concentration; United's ability to maintain its existing information technology systems and the systems and eCommerce services that it provides to customers, and to successfully procure, develop and implement new systems and services without business disruption or other unanticipated difficulties or costs; the creditworthiness of United's customers; and the availability of financing sources to meet United's business needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV