ATLANTA, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax announced that it has significantly enhanced its retro income verification service, Point In Time™, and integrated it with its Spectrum™ Verification Services Platform, providing lenders and servicers a comprehensive tool to reduce repurchase requests by delivering the most current and accurate loan-level verification of a borrower's employment and income at the time of loan origination.
Point In Time serves as an important tool by delivering timely and precise income data to confirm original verification information. Using a custom, automated workflow designed to capture and reuse employer data by tracking and documenting agent progress and findings, the service quickly verifies a borrower's income at the point of loan funding without compromising data security. Point In Time then documents and archives all information obtained during fulfillment to ensure accuracy and completeness.
With updated capabilities, Point In Time allows lenders and servicers to:
- Place multiple employers with one order;
- Search and manage orders by loan number;
- Receive fulfillment documents in PDF format;
- Monitor and view other orders in progress;
- Report at an individual level to monitor performance;
- Send results to the document management system;
- View results multiple times; and
- Order results in a "batch" format.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV