ATLANTA, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax announced that it has significantly enhanced its retro income verification service, Point In Time™, and integrated it with its Spectrum™ Verification Services Platform, providing lenders and servicers a comprehensive tool to reduce repurchase requests by delivering the most current and accurate loan-level verification of a borrower's employment and income at the time of loan origination.
Point In Time serves as an important tool by delivering timely and precise income data to confirm original verification information. Using a custom, automated workflow designed to capture and reuse employer data by tracking and documenting agent progress and findings, the service quickly verifies a borrower's income at the point of loan funding without compromising data security. Point In Time then documents and archives all information obtained during fulfillment to ensure accuracy and completeness.
With updated capabilities, Point In Time allows lenders and servicers to:
- Place multiple employers with one order;
- Search and manage orders by loan number;
- Receive fulfillment documents in PDF format;
- Monitor and view other orders in progress;
- Report at an individual level to monitor performance;
- Send results to the document management system;
- View results multiple times; and
- Order results in a "batch" format.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts