Deutsche Bank today announced that Gaurang Chadha will join as a Managing Director within its Foreign Exchange Investor Sales team in North America.
Chadha, who will be based in New York, will report to Liza Duke and Daniel Swasbrook, Co-heads of Investor Sales, North America.
He will join from Goldman Sachs, where he spent five years in the New York and London offices, most recently as co-head of foreign exchange hedge fund sales for the Americas. Before that, he spent two years in foreign exchange derivatives sales at Citigroup in London. Chadha also previously traded foreign exchange options at ABN Amro, AIG and JP Morgan.
“We are delighted to welcome Gaurang to our team, as his deep experience reinforces our client centric focus,” said Hans Ephraimson, Managing Director and Head of Foreign Exchange, Commodities and Short Duration Sales for the Americas. “His strong track record of delivering solutions to clients will enhance our coverage of foreign exchange investors.”Deutsche Bank has been voted the world’s top foreign exchange house in the Euromoney FX Poll for the past nine years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV