4. As of noon trading, Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) is down $0.96 (-1.5%) to $63.50 on average volume. Thus far, 952,624 shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.18-$64.45 after having opened the day at $64.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.46. Western Digital Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of storage products and solutions that enable people to create, manage, experience and preserve digital content. Western Digital Corporation has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 51.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Western Digital Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Digital Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts