3. As of noon trading, DaVita HealthCare Partners ( DVA) is down $3.18 (-2.7%) to $113.16 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of DaVita HealthCare Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 794,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $112.43-$115.05 after having opened the day at $114.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.34. DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. provides kidney dialysis services for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure, or end stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States. DaVita HealthCare Partners has a market cap of $12.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 5.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate DaVita HealthCare Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DaVita HealthCare Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts