2. As of noon trading, Consolidated Edison ( ED) is up $0.58 (1.0%) to $60.38 on light volume. Thus far, 468,112 shares of Consolidated Edison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.50-$60.41 after having opened the day at $59.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.80. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in regulated electric, gas, and steam delivery businesses. Consolidated Edison has a market cap of $17.6 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Consolidated Edison a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Consolidated Edison as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Consolidated Edison Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts