Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the proposed merger of Parametric Sound Corporation (Nasdaq: PAMT) (“Parametric”) and Turtle Beach, a brand of Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/parametric-sound-pamt/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
According to the terms of the merger, upon completion of the transaction Turtle Beach shareholders will own approximately 80% of the post-merger company’s shares, with Parametric shareholds owning approximately 20%. The investigation concerns whether the Parametric Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by entering into this transaction.
If you and own Parametric common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/parametric-sound-pamt/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Levi & Korsinsky, LLPJoseph Levi, Esq.Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 24th FloorNew York, NY 10004Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (212) 363-7171 www.zlk.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV