5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLY, OKS, GLNG, MIC, CVI
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 2.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $206.47 million to $202.37 million.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $202.02 million or 4.16% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 4.16%, ONEOK PARTNERS -LP is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -86.32%.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ONEOK PARTNERS -LP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ONEOK PARTNERS -LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 10.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.31% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full ONEOK Partners L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts