SEATTLE, Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- President Barack Obama today will answer questions from U.S. homeowners, renters and prospective buyers in a live-streamed event entitled Zillow Presents: A Better Bargain for Responsible Homeowners: President Obama Answers Your Questions. Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate marketplace, will host the event.
WHO: President Barack Obama addresses questions submitted via social media from homeowners, renters and prospective buyers. Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff will moderate.
WHAT: A virtual roundtable in which President Obama will answer housing questions submitted via social media, using the hashtag #AskObamaHousing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV