The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Blount International, Inc. (NYSE: BLT) resulting from the Blount’s announcement that it would need to amend its 2012 10-K and first quarter 2013 10-Q to reflect material weaknesses in Blount’s internal controls over financial reporting. As a result, Blount announced that it would not be able to timely file its second quarter 10-Q for 2013, and that Blount may need to restate its 2012 financial statements to reflect an impairment of goodwill.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Blount investors. If you purchased Blount stock prior to August 7, 2013 please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.------------------------------- Contact Information: Laurence Rosen, Esq.Phillip Kim, Esq.Kevin ChanThe Rosen Law Firm P.A.275 Madison Avenue 34 th FloorNew York, New York 10016Tel: (212) 686-1060Toll Free: 1-866-767-3653Fax: (212) 202-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.rosenlegal.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV