SHENYANG, China, Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation (the "Company") established a new subsidiary, NF Energy Corporation Guangdong Subsidiary, on August 6, 2013 in Guangzhou, China in order to improve the development of the Company's energy saving products and enable the Company to take advantage of the expanding saving energy industry in China. The subsidiary's area of business includes a series of saving reconstruction equipment, such as plastic injection machines, ceramic brick molding machines, aluminum extrusion press and air compressors, among other things.
Recently, an executive meeting of the State Council held by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang resulted in rapid development in the energy conservation and environmental protection industries, especially improvements in saving energy technologies, such as efficient boilers, high efficiency motors and further development of the Energy Management Contract (EMC) concept.
The Company will require a broad booming opportunity as a professional saving energy service company providing comprehensive solutions for Chinese enterprises, including power plants, heating supply, water supply and gas supply.
CONTACT: Andy Gao+86-24-2353-0587 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE NF Energy Saving Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV