As nonprofits project doubling their investment in mobile technologies this year, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today released Blackbaud MobilePay ™, a mobile credit card processing application that is integrated with the company’s payment processing services.
Blackbaud MobilePay card reader and application (Photo: Business Wire)
Blackbaud MobilePay is now available in the Apple® App Store and the Android® Play Store to nonprofits in the United States using Blackbaud Merchant Services. Blackbaud clients receive up to two complimentary Blackbaud MobilePay card readers.
“Blackbaud MobilePay was an enormous hit at our recent golf tournament,” said Scott Lenzi, Partners Healthcare’s director of web applications and strategy. “We not only raised more money, but we also made it easier than ever on our supporters and administrators – and impressed everyone by having an easy, modern payment option.”
Blackbaud developed the mobile payment application with the unique needs of nonprofits in mind. “Blackbaud MobilePay enables nonprofits to easily accept mobile credit card payments out in the field and during special events, while also improving the efficiency of processing, reporting and receipting,” said Steve Klein, Blackbaud’s head of payment services. “And, with Blackbaud’s low processing fee and ease of built-in reconciliation, nonprofits can allocate more of their time and savings directly to their mission.”How Blackbaud MobilePay works:
- Nonprofits can accept credit and debit card payments anywhere within minutes. Once logged in to the MobilePay app on an iPhone ®, iPad ® or Android ® device, users simply enter the amount, the payee’s email, swipe the card and obtain a signature.
- A personalized email receipt is sent after each transaction.
- Funds collected are disbursed with other transactions processed via Blackbaud Merchant Services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts