5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NKA, CHE, BSBR, ROK, SNDK
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 52 cents per share. At a price of $98.90 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Rockwell Automation has been 834,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rockwell Automation has a market cap of $14.0 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Rockwell Automation, Inc. provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. It operates in two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.71. TheStreet Ratings rates Rockwell Automation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV