ALLENTOWN, Pa., Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paul Farr, executive vice president and Chief Financial Officer of PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL), will participate in a panel discussion on Thursday, Aug. 8, at the Goldman Sachs Power and Utilities Conference in New York.
Farr is part of a panel on "Capital Allocation across Different Businesses and Different Stakeholders" that begins at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time. The panel will be webcast live on PPL's website, www.pplweb.com. Go to the Investors page and select "News Events and Presentations."
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archived replay will be accessible on PPL's website for 30 days after the conference.
PPL Corporation, with annual revenue of more than $12 billion, is one of the largest companies in the U.S. utility sector. The PPL family of companies delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom, owns more than 18,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States and sells energy in key U.S. markets. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV