Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, iGaming and mobile solutions, and networked systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it took top honors in four of the six categories in the fourth annual Hospitality Operations Technology (HOT) Awards, sponsored by Casino Enterprise Management magazine.
Bally's Promotional Kiosk won an award. (Photo: Business Wire)
With this latest recognition, Bally has won more than 60 awards for innovation over the past four years.
The HOT awards honor leading game-technology products that make a positive difference in a casino-hotel’s operations. A panel of expert judges, including several gaming and hospitality executives, evaluated the award submissions. Bally’s winning products are:
- Challenge Connection™ for Internet Services
- Promotional Kiosk™ for Self-Service Products
- DM Tournaments™’ Bonus Tournaments™ for Guest Experience Enhancement
- Live Floor View™ on Mobile Device for Employee Productivity and Efficiency (tied with another Company)
“It is an honor to win first place in four out of the six categories because it is recognition of our team’s hard work and tremendous commitment to innovation,” said Bally Technologies’ Bryan Kelly, Senior Vice President of Technology. “These awards are evidence that our development teams are innovating first-in-class products that enable our casino customers to improve operations and increase profitability while providing their guests with exceptional service and a thrilling gaming experience.”Challenge Connection is the first technology to connect an electronic gaming machine (EGM) to a casino operator’s Facebook page. It allows a player’s score from skill-based bonus rounds to be posted to the casino Facebook leaderboard for bragging rights and prizes. Challenge Connection encourages players to share their casino experience with their friends, creates competitions among players and teams, and encourages casino patrons and their friends to visit the land-based casino to improve their score. This groundbreaking product also encourages casino patrons to engage with the casino’s Facebook page while off property.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV