NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
BP (BP) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
CVS Caremark (CVS) was downgraded at Cantor Fitzgerald to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $62 price target, Cantor said.
Fiserv (FISV) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy from neutral. $120 price target. Company should deliver higher internal sales growth this year, given better end-market conditions, Sterne Agee said.Fossil (FOSL) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral from buy. Based on valuation and despite global growth opportunity, said Citi. Price target goes to $135.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesAECOM Technology (ACM) numbers were cut at UBS. Estimates were reduced as backlog conversion is taking longer than expected, said UBS. Price target is reduced to $33. American International (AIG) numbers were increased at BMO Capital. Estimates were raised through 2014. Business turnaround is on course, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating and new $55 price target. BlackRock (BLK) price target was raised at Citigroup to $285. The company remains on message with regard to positioning, organic growth, margins and capital returns, Citi said. Charles River Laboratories (CRL) price target was raised at Jefferies to $57. Company is a relative value with an improving outlook in a CRO sector with very high investor enthusiasm, Jefferies said. Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV