Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA Research Report
On July 24, 2013, Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA (Endesa Chile) reported results for the H1 2013. Reported revenues were down 9.9% YoY to Ch$1.0 trillion, due to lower energy sales which stood at Ch$983.8 billion. During H1 2013, the Company's EBITDA increased by 9.6% YoY to Ch$382.4 billion. Power generation of the Company totaled 24,041.4 GWh (Giga watt), a decrease of 5.5% YoY due to lower generation levels in Argentina. Energy sales stood at 27,327.1 GWh, compared to 28,745.8 GWh in H1 2012. The Full Research Report on Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/a4b1_EOC]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV