HAMILTON, Bermuda, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TSX:TNP) (NYSE-MKT:TAT) (the "Company" or "TransAtlantic") announced today that its management will present at The 2013 Oil & Gas Conference hosted by EnerCom, Inc. in Denver, Colorado on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
The live webcast and presentation slides will be available on TransAtlantic's website at www.transatlanticpetroleum.com . To access the webcast, click on "Investors," select "Events & Presentations," and click on "Listen to webcast" under the event listing.
About TransAtlanticTransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. is an international oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. The Company holds interests in developed and undeveloped properties in Turkey and Bulgaria. (NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.) Forward-Looking Statements The forward-looking statements or information contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
CONTACT: Taylor Miele Director of Investor Relations (214) 265-4746 Wil Saqueton Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (214) 220-4323 TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. 16803 Dallas Parkway Addison, Texas 75001 http://www.transatlanticpetroleum.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV