OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: OFS) (“OFS Capital” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2013, OFS Capital’s second full quarter of operations following its initial public offering (“IPO”) in November 2012.
HIGHLIGHTS ($ in millions, except for per share data)
|Portfolio Results||June 30, 2013|
|Investments, at fair value||$||228.3|
|Net asset value per share||$||14.76|
|Weighted average yield on debt investments||7.23%|
|Quarter Ended June 30,|
|Total investment income||$||4.2||$||4.5|
|Net investment income||$||1.5||$||1.1|
|Net increase (decrease) in net assets resulting from operations||$||3.3||$||(0.4)|
|Investments in new portfolio companies, at par||$||9.0||$||8.1|
|Number of new portfolio companies||2||3|
|Number of portfolio companies at end of period||57||49|
Other Key Data Points
- On July 31, 2013, OFS Capital paid a second quarter 2013 dividend of $0.34 per share to shareholders of record as of July 17, 2013.
- The aggregate fair value of OFS Capital’s investment assets was 99.4% of cost at June 30, 2013.
“We are focused on keeping our OFS Capital WM senior loan subsidiary fully invested in senior secured floating rate assets, which have enhanced the earnings of OFS Capital,” said Glenn Pittson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of OFS Capital. “At the same time, and as we announced last week, we are making progress towards our goal of converting our Tamarix Capital Partners, L.P. investment into a drop-down small business investment company fund within OFS Capital.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts