Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance subsidiary of Radian Group Inc., today released data for primary mortgage insurance delinquencies for July 2013. These details may also be found on Radian’s website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=NewsReleases. Previously released historical data is also available on the website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=FinancialReportsMortgageInsurance.
The information below regarding new delinquencies and cures is reported to Radian from loan servicers. Default reporting, particularly on a monthly basis, may be affected by several factors, including the date on which the report is generated and transmitted to Radian, updated information submitted by servicers and by the timing of servicing transfers.
|Primary New Insurance Written ($ in billions)||$5.29|
|Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||78,257|
|(including those charged to a deductible or captive)||(2,004)|
|Rescissions and Denials *||(113)|
|Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||77,142|
* Rescissions and Denials are net of actual reinstatements for the period. For additional details on reinstatement trends, refer to Slide 21 of Radian’s Second Quarter 2013 Presentation Slides available in the Investors section of Radian’s website at www.radian.biz .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV