BALTIMORE, Aug. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend is payable on September 13, 2013, to the holders of record at the close of business on August 30, 2013.
On a pro forma basis assuming consummation of all announced transactions, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies, will own and operate, program or provide sales services to 149 television stations in 76 markets. Sinclair's television group will reach approximately 38.2% of U.S. television households and will be affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair's television portfolio will include 33 FOX, 27 ABC, 25 CBS, 23 CW, 20 MNT, 14 NBC, 5 Univision, one Azteca and one independent station. Sinclair owns equity interests in broadcast transmission-related companies and various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV