- Ash Brokerage will use the SmartOffice platform throughout their business
- Ash Brokerage serves independent insurance agents, financial advisors, registered representatives and career agents across the United States
- EbixExchange provides an extensive selection of application software for all entities involved in the insurance industry
ATLANTA, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (Nasdaq:EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance industry, today announced that Ash Brokerage, one of North America's largest brokerage general agencies has selected EbixExchange's SaaS based On-Demand SmartOffice System to fulfill its Agency management system needs.
The SmartOffice platform will streamline their processes throughout their business by providing integrated management reporting, powerful case management and robust commission tracking to ensure the highest level of client service.
Tim Ash, CEO of Ash Brokerage, said, "Ebix understands the needs of the life insurance industry as reflected in their end-to-end straight through processing offerings. The agency management system functionalities in SmartOffice are unlike any other product offering in the market. Ash looks forward to working with Ebix and utilizing the expansive functionality of the SmartOffice system."Chris Aitkens, VP of SmartOffice Sales – North America, said, "To have such a prestigious brokerage house, such as Ash, select SmartOffice for their agency management system speaks to the powerful capabilities of the system. SmartOffice is a perfect fit for Ash Brokerage and acts as the hub for their future strategy. We are excited to be working with Ash Brokerage and are committed to ensuring that we provide the highest level of efficiency and customer experience to them. " EbixExchange, a division of Ebix, Inc., provides a series of application software products ranging from carrier systems, agency systems and exchanges to custom software development for all entities involved in the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV