9. -- Hilton Worldwide has chosen four banks as the main underwriters for its widely expected initial public offering, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.Hilton, taken private by Blackstone Group (BX) in 2007, hired Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to underwrite the offering, the Journal reported.
10. -- Movie studio Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF) is expected by analysts on Thursday to post fiscal first-quarter earnings of 9 cents a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts