CALGARY, Aug. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - Edleun Group, Inc. ("Edleun" or the "Company") (TSX-V: EDU), the leading provider of quality early childhood education and care in Canada announced today that it has completed the transition to the new name of BrightPath Early Learning Inc.. The Company's common shares are now trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the new symbol (TSX-V: BPE).
"Today's transition marks a significant milestone in the next chapter of our Company's evolution. We are very excited about the name change as we believe this better reflects who we are and what we do for the families we serve. The caregivers and educators in our centres guide the children on their path through childhood -- it is a journey, not a destination," said Mary Ann Curran, Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
"As BrightPath, we market one enterprise with a brand representing the high-quality programming and care we offer across the country, while recognizing and meeting the needs of the individual communities we serve."
About BrightPath Early Learning Inc.BrightPath is committed to being the leading child development and care provider in Canada, providing the best intellectual, social and physical child development programs, delivered by capable and nurturing staff within the best environments. The Company currently has a total of 52 operating centres in its portfolio, representing approximately 5,131 licensed child care spaces. SOURCE BrightPath Early Learning Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV