NEW YORK, Aug. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Holdings Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:LIQD), a provider of cloud-based execution and order management, risk and shadow accounting systems for the financial services community, announced today that it will release its 2013 second quarter financial results on August 14, 2013 before the market open.
The Company will not host a conference call in conjunction with its earnings release due to the 25 day post-IPO prospectus delivery period.
About Liquid Holdings GroupLiquid Holdings Group, Inc. provides technology solutions and services to the global hedge fund and active trading markets. Liquid's solutions are delivered efficiently and securely through the cloud in a SaaS model. The Liquid platform was purpose built to manage the entire trade lifecycle by seamlessly integrating trade order management and execution with real-time risk, portfolio management and shadow account reporting through a single solution. The Company offers the Liquid platform or any of its components on a subscription basis to hedge fund managers, asset managers, family offices and financial institutions worldwide. Headquartered in New York City with offices in London and Aventura, Florida, Liquid Holdings Group was formed in 2012. For more information, please visit www.liquidholdings.com . LIQD-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Monica Gould, The Blueshirt Group +1 212 871-3927 email@example.com Media Relations: Kim Hughes, The Blueshirt Group +1 415 516-6187 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV